Custom Search

power supplyapple computer motherboardciscointel core i7 graphic card geforece 295linux

kaspersky nvidia graphic cardPc casingLatest graphic cardwindows vista

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Visitor....No hommies!

Since a long time i not monitor my blog with BLOGFLUX where you can track visitor with map and other statistics..I think BLOGFLUX have a good feature for blogger or webmaster... many information bout your visitor you can know...but i not really use it..coz i just blog what i want to....no matter what, i still hittin' this keyboard to blog bout something...I just preview my Dailygeeks blog after i updated it, then i just click at BLOGFLUX link and its redirect to my BLOGFLUX account..This is what i got bout' my Dailygeeks...
......yeah thats fo' real Malaysian....all my visitors are out of Asia..Before this i think they from around Asia region...i totally wrong.....hehehehe....Anyway thanks for all visitor around the world..i still exhaust your opinion and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Provide By DailyGeeks