Custom Search

power supplyapple computer motherboardciscointel core i7 graphic card geforece 295linux

kaspersky nvidia graphic cardPc casingLatest graphic cardwindows vista

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Light Your Vista!

Vlite, light your Windows Vista
Vlite Task

Vlite Components

Vlite Remove

Vlite Regional

Vlite Process

Vlite Creating Images


Slimmed down your vista with VLite..Actually i not use vista, coz my Pentium M wit 512mb of RAM will suck on it....I know lot of interesting Feature in Vista, but i still consider Xp coz of my laptop specification...x-D.. With VLite you can remove the Vista component and it allow you to do it permanent by creating ISO DVD...Not just component, you also can remove the compatibility features of Vista like Aero glass, IIS etc....For you wanna try this just check it out at http://www.vlite.net/..


Related tags: Hack Vista, tweak Vista, speed Vista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment

 
Template Provide By DailyGeeks