Custom Search

power supplyapple computer motherboardciscointel core i7 graphic card geforece 295linux

kaspersky nvidia graphic cardPc casingLatest graphic cardwindows vista

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Microsoft paint Job!!

I leave my pc to my friends coz i use laptop to do my thang....he sya he wanna draw something.. I just ok with that, then i open Microsoft paint for him coz he not very familiar with Pc or Noobie...but i know he's creative in normal drawing, playing guitar(see in my youtube)......During i do my work on my laptop he still play wit paint, i suggest photoshop but he refuse...i look he draw use pencil, coz the way he move the mouse to make a stroke....i just ignore then continue my work..
After finished he ask me about what have him done its ok or not..microsoft paint jobMicrosoft paint job1microsoft paint job2"wahhh!" i said..Thats great stuff...Honestly i can't do this in paint, plus it s RAW!!!! if you edit existing picture is normal, but you draw it with paint....i still save this pic in my laptop, i have shown this to other friend, and they say," what the hand he have"....


p/s: if he come to my house for chill again, i'll make sure him use my pc again...
and for you Information this is new section in dailygeeks

Related tags: Microsoft paint, Adobe Photoshop, Creative, Photo Editing.

1 comment:

Melati said...

those are sooooo cooooool!!!!! i cant even write my name properly use paint! send my regards to him!~

Post a Comment

 
Template Provide By DailyGeeks